Are you known for your amazing pies? A portrait of your hands rolling out a pie crust or sifting flour will remind your family of the love they feel when you're in the kitchen. Do your friends eagerly await an invitation to your cocktail parties? How about an original artwork of your hands adding that finishing touch to your world-famous martini? If your coworkers look forward to the cupcakes you bring to office parties, remind yourself of their appreciation with a drawing of your hands as you swirl the buttercream icing onto one of those delicious cupcakes.
To commission an original, detailed charcoal drawing - a one-of-a-kind portrait of your hands - kneading, whipping, slicing, or doing anything you love to do in the kitchen, please read the guidelines below and fill out the form to request an appointment.
1) Pricing for commissioned works ranges from $795 for a 13"x20" to $950 for a 20"x25". Prices do not include mat or frame; however, I am happy to mat and frame if requested. The client will cover the cost of matting and framing, after agreeing on the final cost.
2) I will photograph the client in their home or at my studio after a discussion of the project. The client will provide any props necessary for the shoot (i.e. rolling pin and pie crust, favorite spatula, whisk, eggs, etc.).
3) Full payment is made when photos are taken. Completion time is approximately one week unless framing is requested. For framing, add an additional 1 - 3 weeks, depending on the frame ordered.
4) For commissions outside of the Dallas metroplex, the client will pay for travel expenses (airfare + a daily rate (24 hrs) of $350). Most photo shoots can be completed in one 24 hr period.
5) Finally, be ready to have fun and receive a beautiful piece of art that expresses your love of creating in the kitchen!
6) Questions? Ask me anything using the form below.